it isn't me

Channel 13 weather: looks like rain coming down through the SW corner of Tennessee into Alabama, headed our way but not arriving so soon as to spoil this morning’s walk. Which as from today starts at 6:30 instead of six o’clock because daylight is coming noticeably later. Then moves to 7:00 for fall and winter. Last night’s sleep, nine to five, eight full hours, and that without rising to chat with Father Nature, why? Always happens when we share a tiny pizza for supper, so pizza must be salty, for water retention, eh? I’ll have to watch that.

You should pardon the bathroom talk.

What’s bothering me this morning. Nothing. I’m thinking of that phone call, “Donald, this is Bill” and wondering what B.Clinton offered TheDonald if he would befoul the GOP campaign with his crudeness and then run a third-party spoiler campaign to split the Republican vote next year. Wouldn’t Trump be a perfect Secretary of State, what a smooth diplomat. Or Secretary of Defense with his finger on the button. Is the nation devolving into insanity, or is it me.

In the news on Channel 13, haunted B&B for sale in Defuniak Springs and a 3-second glance at their old car. That looked like a 1938 Buick Special to me, 



the streamline sedan without a trunk, but I need another and closer look, see vu play, because although the grill bars looked to be horizontal, the hood may have been shorter, so it could have been a six cylinder Olds or Pontiac. 

GM cars and a cabinet post for Donald. These are the sorts of things I have to worry over.