Friday: χάρις & pax


Generally, writing the blogpost is my morning wakeup, but waking up so late means there’s no time to write before leaving for Friday morning’s walk, or even to process photographs. Entitled “Morning from 407” the splendiferous shot above is from a friend* and I’m not taking credit. Below is the remnant of a rainbow with pot of gold on Courtney Point, I hope someone there ran out and collected their fortune before it completely dissipated. 

My cup of coffee is interesting: luke warm because yesterday about noon I ground and brewed a cup, forgot it and went on with my day, grinding and brewing this morning into the same cup, still sitting under the spout, delivered a fine cup of fine coffee, fortunate the mug is large and holds two cups. 

Boats heading out, rain overnight soaked the porch and chair cushions, small ship arriving from Progresso with her weekly cargo of containers. as the morning looks — iffy is the word. 

ἡ χάρις τοῦ κυρίου ἡμῶν Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ μεθ’ ὑμῶν.


Not only is "407 Morning" not my picture, it's not my Greek either: 1 Thess 5:28.

χάρις & pax and * thanks, PB

DThos+