Sometimes. Often.


Every view is different isn’t it. Every view, every cloud, every fingerprint, every dna, every sky, everyone, every Being, every personality, every point of view, every morning, every ending, every beginning. 


Bright light right of Redfish Point is TAFB tower.

Found self last night in an article about introverts. We are not bashful, not shy, but after a long burst of interior Being and energy in a social setting we are empty, must recharge sitting long in a chair alone staring out across StAndrewsBay at sea and sky and don’t bother me, don’t ask what’s wrong, don’t ask if I’m okay: I’m not, you’re invading my space, intruding in my Being.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2003/03/caring-for-your-introvert/302696/



There's Davis Point of Memory, and there goes the Navy. Do I wish? Sometimes.

Make all preparations for getting underway. 

Cast off all lines. 

Underway, shift colors. 


A Newport destroyer was what I requested, OP gave me a destroyer out of Norfolk. 


DThos+