Waking 2

Waking 2

Okay, this seems to work well. Linda must have been snoring, because she’s gone to the other bedroom and that door is closed. 

There’s the full array of green channel markers spread out peacefully blinking across my Bay. My first night here was consumed by an anxiety nightmare that opened with a long nighttime drive through woods in total darkness to some faraway place, seemingly all night long stirring one green light with a ringing cellphone, and ending with the same anxiety-driven ride back home in the wee hours of some dark hell only to realize I had left my cell phone back there in the darkness; and waking to just the one red right returning and totally fogged in. Waking 2 from a dreamless night of full sleep, eight to three. Black coffee in my PCB Pirates mug.

Black coffee in the smaller bedroom looking out on downtown St. Andrews and the marina. No more pics until I wash that window. OK, took one from outside! Green light again ---


Adult Sunday School this 2nd Sunday of Christmas, a look at the post-nativity narratives in both Luke and Matthew. They remember the story very differently.


Tom+ loving +Time