Friday in June

Some of these are about me, some not, most often I have no idea upon opening the blank page. But today I do. 

Last night I went to bed at nine o’clock and straight to sleep as always. One wakeup call, about two o’clock, back to bed and straight to sleep again. Waking that hour a few years ago, I would have thought, “this may be the day, better stay up and enjoy life just in case,” but no more, I’m good. Besides, the short hours lack of sleep was too telling. So I’ve been trying to go back to sleep after being roused by Father Nature. Reading about meditation recently helped me find an easy way to do that. I choose a solitary and absolute focus: either the breathing or the tinnitus, either is effective. This morning then I woke at 4:48 a.m., cup of coffee with one square of dark chocolate with forest mint, and wide awake, ready to go, and it’s time to go meet Robert for our walk.

Oh my goodness, I love this Bay, sunshine or gloom.


Pax vobiscum and happy Friday.


TW