TAMBT & g

Tension, Anxiety, Meditation, Breathing, Tinnitus, and the curly g

This is neither diary nor journal nor gateway to a lower case g with tail swirling. geneva, georgia, gill sans, helvetica g. American Typewriter’s lc g is as lovely as a California quail, but has no italic or slant form; besides, sans serif seems easier on eyes. I shun arial and comic sans. Times g is fine but there’s that blasted serif again innit. Leaving wunderlich this morning. It doesn’t matter if none of the wandering fonts show up when it finally goes from pages to blog.


An intriguing meditation focus, fonts relieve anxiety, as did my eight minute breathing exercise this morning, during which the lone distraction admitted was my tinnitus ring. First time I’ve realized that the ringing is an even easier focus than the breathing.

Scanning what’s written so far, this reads the musing of a madman, but I’m exploring meditation for relief from anxiety and tension over things beyond my control, which is namely everything that’s worrying me at the moment, including the non-closing of my house sale. Like the blog itself, the exploration is personal. Not good, worse, tension is dangerous. There’s that curly g.


T goal: extending +Time