Mindful of this article https://www.npr.org/2011/03/29/134956180/criminals-see-their-victims-as-less-than-human I've been meaning anyway to have a say at least with and among myself. 

In the online Warner Home Video docudrama https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s00-Dlpxb4 "Nuremberg" starring Alec Baldwin as Robert H. Jackson, although it had English speakers cast as Third Reich era Germans playing parts perhaps without fully immersing in their characters, there was a scene and line between the trial and his death, in which Hermann Göring's character (Göring had such an unmistakable look, appearance, even after he lost so much weight, that to anyone who knew him, even as I "knew" him from seeing him in countless newsreels both during WW2 and since, he would be difficult to typecast, and the actor who played Göring was not credible to me) told an American army officer "you have no right to judge me" and in a sense he was right. I do not know whether Göring really said those deeply incisive words to the American, or whether it was Hollywood and perhaps intended to help us philosophically see ourselves for what we truly are, which is not good. 

The former Reichsmarschall