this'n that


Boy howdy, a season as unpredictable as I remember, college football sure fell apart all of a sudden. Either way at this point looks like LSU will face an SEC team they defeated in regular season play? IDK. Michigan and the Gators give me a heart attack and along with MGoBlue fans down through the ages, I hope to live long enough to see M make buckeye pudding again, but Harbaugh hasn't been pulling it off as hoped, anticipated. 

Sad it didn't work out for FSU with Taggart, no FSU fan I'm still and always pathetically for whoever's down, especially after FSU's soaring heights a few years back, don't like seeing a Florida team sink so. Has Alabama had their turn as the New York Yankees of my college years, and is it over or beginning to fade? IDK. In fact, I know nothing.

But it doesn't bother me, knowing nothing is no big deal this time around. My hope for my next life is to be a genius.

Adult Sunday School at HNEC: we'll pick apart several Eucharistic Prayers as a drill and discover what's common to them all even with completely different words and phrases, and notice shifting theological emphasis from old to new. As an exercise in the BCP, I used to do this with confirmation classes, but with fewer class sessions the last couple or three years have set some things aside. 


That was sunset last evening. Venus and Jupiter. Bright sun sinking into the PCB skyline across StAndrewsBay.

Breakfast: black coffee and sardines in olive oil on saltines touched with yellow mustard.


Welcome, happy morning

T