My Bad Habit



Okay, I have this bad habit that I meant to blog about this morning, but I can’t remember what it is, accordingly nothing to say. Making fun of me? Blessed and fortunate as I, you’ll get here.

Robert is in Gainesville at Shands with Cindy, who when he called last night was back in the ICU. I know Robert is in indescribable agony with his daughter’s major health issue, and he and Cindy are never out of my thought and prayer. We won’t meet behind Cove School (HNES) to walk, so I’ll walk with Linda. Easy to measure: one lap round the underground garage below is quarter mile, plus the Health tab on my iPhone keeps tabs on me. Garage not as interesting as walking round Massalina Bayou or along the Bay at EastBeachDrive, but healthy enough. If I can walk and chew gum at the same time, I may be able to have a “car project” such as count Lexus cars, or Camry, Mercedes, Cadillacs, Chevrolets. I do know there’s one Pontiac in the garage, two Mercury cars, no Oldsmobile. 

Ship leaving yesterday afternoon, noticed and caught her just in time. Out on 7H porch after returning from a pastoral call, watched and snapped a tug pushing barges close by, not decent pics, and too dark to see anything more than just lights, but they did make an interesting if fuzzy shot on the smooth surface of StAndrewsBay. Tug is green lights, barges ahead of her, tipped by green light. Red nav lights beyond.


And Monday morning after predawn lightning and clear skies with lots of stars, Monday looks to be clear.



DThos+