Time

through Time with

Both exhausted, asleep by about eight o’clock, now both awake, oh-two-fifty-three hours, 73° 69% cool Gulf breeze, and beautiful lightning in the clouds, lightning bolts, streaks to the Gulf of Mexico, far enough south and southeast there’s no sound of thunder, so far, not yet. One of many benefits and joys of 7H is beholding wonders of creation that at The Old Place we missed altogether. 

Creation and Time are magic here, magic, magical, magnificent.

Shrimp boat moving in the Bay, west to east, looking at his port running light and bright light at the stern, I know nothing but read that they drag lights with the nets so they can see shrimp in the night water as they trawl along in the deep.

Great weekend, family birthday celebration, four generations at supper Saturday evening, two fingers of Laphroaig with an ice cube, smoky, peaty, iodine, a favorite along with Ardbeg and Lagavulin, whole baked red snapper with lump crab meat, from the Argentine a bottle of Malbec, black coffee, slice of coconut cream pie shared with Linda and Tass, table for eleven including high chair for beautifully behaved great-granddaughter, evening among people most loved in my life and Time. 

Still lightning out there and no thunder. I always thought we’d have Ray and Diane Wishart over for supper and a lesson in how to photograph lightning. Life is short, and we haven't much Time to gladden the hearts of those who travel with us, so be quick to love ...

Three weeks this morning. 
Time doesn't go both ways for us: a failing of Creation? 

Lightning and my green nav light. If I could save Time in a bottle ...

DThos+ inching along in +Time+

remember Jim Croce? where were you? 
where was I? where were we?

"Time In A Bottle"

If I could save time in a bottle

The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day till eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever

If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then
Again, I would spend them with you

But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do, once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go through time with

If I had a box just for wishes

And dreams that had never come true
The box would be empty, except for the memory of how
They were answered by you

But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do, once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go through time with


Lightning south of us now and moving west